Applications are invited to fill the position of a Registered Nurse on a per diem basis. Applicants must be RNs from the State of New Jersey with at least two years of experience . CHHA/CNA positions are also available in all counties of New Jersey. Every potential candidate must agree to go through extensive background check. We welcome Russian and Ukraine speakers and people of all races.
Basic Functions: RN must be the point person to coordinate service delivery to clients in accordance with Agency policies and procedures. Must report to the Director of Nursing. RN complete responsibilities are available at the Agency. The CHHA/PDA is a key person responsible for delivering direct care to and providing therapeutic environment for the clients under the supervision of a Registered Nurse.
- Adhere to instructions issued by the Clinical Leader/DON and perform duties in accordance with established Helpers Home Care routines, methods and techniques, and in compliance with recognized policies, procedures, standards and practices within the State of New Jersey and Federal Regulatory Acts and Community Health Accreditation Partners (CHAP)Standards..
- Follow MDA Policy and Procedure.
Duties for RN include:
- Initial Assessment of individual, family and services site environment;
- Contact with physician for initial/continuing orders per state regulation and funding requirements;
- Development of plan of care/service plan;
- Determination of expected client expectations/goals;
- Appropriate referral and follow-ups;
- Coordination of services
- Implementation of plan of care/service plan;
- Ongoing reassessment/evaluation;
- Plan for termination of care;
- Participation in quality/performance improvement measures;
- Supervision of Aides;
- Consultation with education of clients and family regarding self-care techniques and prevention of strategies.
Must be a licensed in the State of New Jersey. We also hire experienced home health aide for proven record of accomplishments.
Rate of pay is very competitive. Please call (732) 939-4996 for information.