Most of our Caregivers are Certified Nursing Assistants. We refer caregivers to the same client, if possible. This enables our clients and our caregivers to build relationships and develop trusting bond. Such a relationship with the seniors increases the likelihood that the Assistant will pick up on subtle changes that merit watching or a call for further evaluation.
We focus on the following:
- Maturity of Caregivers
Our Caregivers are paid competitive wages for their services. This enables us to maintain our service delivery at the highest level while keeping our overhead costs at the minimum.
Potential Caregivers who want to join our team can contact us immediately for employment opportunities.
- Certified Home Health Aides (trained home care nurse aides)
- Homemaker and Home Support services
We are preferred Home Care Provider for the following reasons:
- Licensed, regulated and monitored by the State of New Jersey
- Provide professional supervision to ensure that our patients receive the care they need and want, with adjustment in care as their situation requires.
- Provide back-up in event staff member is unavailable
- Manages taxes and other witholding responsibilities.
- Change our services to meet your changing needs.
Why are we important?
- To meet the care needs of people of all ages and their families
- Offer the security and comfort of care and support in your own home.
- Give support for families while keeping them together, helping each other.
- Personalized care, tailored to the needs of each patient and home situation.
- Professionally-supervised services, monitored and regulated to assure quality and adherence to state and national standards.
- Flexibility of scheduling care 24 hours a day, everyday of the year.
- Offer cost effective alternative to institutional long term care (e.g. nursing homes)
- Innovator of Community-based preventive health and wellness programs.