We welcome applications to fill in the position of a Registered Nurse on a per diem basis. Applicants must be RNs from New Jersey and must have two years of experience. Positions for Certified Home Health Aides or Certified Nursing Assistants are also open in all Counties of New Jersey. Each potential candidate must undergo an extensive background check. Russian and Ukrainian citizens are welcome to apply as well.
A Registered Nurse:
- Must provide services to our clients in adherence to the Agency policies and procedures.
- Must report to the Director of Nursing.
- Must complete the roles and responsibilities of the agency.
Duties of a Registered Nurse
- Providing individual and family initial assessment
- Contacting physician for initial and continuing orders per state funding requirements and regulations
- Developing a care plan or service plan
- Determining expected client expectations and goals
- Facilitate referrals and follow-up consultations
- Coordinating assistance
- Participating in performance improvement measures
- Supervising aides
- Providing patient education and preventive strategies
- Implementing care or service plan
- Ongoing evaluation and re-assessment
- Planning for termination of care
A Certified Home Health Aide:
- Is the one who delivers direct care and provides therapeutic interventions to the clients as directed by licensed and registered nurses.
Duties of a Home Health Aide
- Laundry care
- Meal planning and cooking
- Making/changing bed
- Light housekeeping
- Personal care
- Preparing/assisting dietary requirements
- Maintaining daily activities and lifestyle
- Health monitoring
- Oxygen Intake/Monitoring
- Diet Supervision and Monitoring
- Follow MDA procedures and policies
- Adhere to instructions issued by DON or the Clinical Leader
- Perform duties and obligations in accordance with established Helpers Home Care methods, routines, and techniques
- Perform duties in adherence to the standards, policies, procedures, and practices within the State of New Jersey and Federal Regulatory Acts and Community Health Accreditation Partners of CHAP
Must be licensed in the State of New Jersey and must have a proven record of accomplishments.
Helpers Home Care is looking for more aspiring caregivers who want to hone their skills and gain experience with us. Join us so we can fulfill our mission to serve homebound adults and seniors. Submit your application by filling out the form below.